Tuesday, January 25, 2011

About the Bachelor

ABOUT the Bachelor:
     Im going to just do a little rambling:

Firstly, my faith is in Jesus. Im far from being the"ultimate Christian" I sin just like everyone else does and Im a lot of fun, just hold myself accountable for my actions , try to not make the same mistakes and am pretty happy I have Jesus by my side. Ive been through a lot in life, lived all over the place, been to war, lost my faith, refound my faith etc etc......I feel that I have a lot to offer the right woman. Humbled but confident. A reformed alpha male. A hopeful romantic.
Im a family man. I love my family, many of my friends I also consider my family and Im very close with all of them. Even my extended family of whom I dont see that often, we got that bond and it is just unbreakable. Definitely want a family of my own someday.......so who wants to pop some babies!! haha im just playing. Im pretty old fashioned for these days Im thinking...my girl doesn't open a door, to include the car door. Kinda think i need a woman who actually wants that type of respect.
On that note of being old fashioned, ya I definitely am.......but Im all about things being 50/50 and I do those things out of chivalry. I think a lot of women see it as I dont think they can do it themselves, which is just silly in my opinion. .......
Which brings me to one of my least favorite words "INDEPENDENT". I think this word sums up the marital problems in the USA to the "T". It's what everyone, both girls and boys, men and women are taught to "strive for".Well my opinion is it sucks! It takes away from what man and woman should/could be together.., in particular what Jesus actually says in the bible about how a man and woman should be together. Yes we should be able to take care of ourselves, but when a man and a woman come together and join forces in love, career , EVERYTHING they become a force that is ten times stronger than doing it solo....because it is strengthened by their love for eachother and by each person's strengths.....So this big push for "INDEPENDENCE" creates a situation where everything is about ME,ME,ME.............isnt that the exact opposite of what a relationship should be built on? Hello divorce rate.....in referring to what Jesus says in the bible...... 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh. "So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate."....
End of Rambling::::



Things I enjoy:
Hiking, boating, fishing, BBQ's, Concerts, billiards, Nature,
My Dog, My Nephew, Weather, Scary Movies, Holidays,
Fireworks, Sunsets, Horseshoes, Poker, RedSox, Patriots,
Celtics, Beach, News, Laughing, Exploring, Animals 
Learning and more! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment