Tuesday, January 25, 2011

POTENTIAL TAB



 
Potential love connection bonuses in order of importance.

1.     Christian….Ive dated other religions and atheists in the past.
       This actually is a requirement and the only must have. Sorry,
       but I love me some Jesus!

2.    Understands what is truly important in life……………….LOVE

3.     Kindness and sense of humor. These are huge. We all
know any descendent of the Gohring blood line are full of
     this stuff and we need her to fit in! lol

4.     Never been married. Id like to be the first and the last.
      Being married in God’s eyes is a HUGE deal.

5.     No children or one child. Im pretty strict with this one from
      past experiences and no I don’t think Im shallow.  Shoot I
could have a child right now, just about all of us single people
      have done things where we could be a parent. It is
      understandable and I LOVE kids…in fact the last two people I
      dated had TWO each!, but the baby mama drama isn’t
something I am willing to do again! Sorry I learned my lesson.

6.     Wants to have children
       we all know there need to be more Joey G.’s hahaha

7.     Not overly superficial or materialistic. Meh, no thanks.

8.     Age range Id say 25-36 is just about right.
     Acceptions made on a case to case basis.

9.     Live within 35 miles of Plymouth or
within 35 miles of Falmouth.

10.     Being attractive is usually a good thing! Haha….
    
       I don’t need a supermodel. Been there and done that
       and im kinda all set to be honest. You all know what I
       look like and obviously I am SUPER HOTT ! lol jk….
        but lets just say im a 7…. Ok maybe im a 7.5 but does
        it really matter?  A  5 to an 8 would be just fine by me…
       maybe even a 4 if she was wicked cool personality matters
       way more, but there does need to be attraction. I spent too
much time on this section, but atleast it was put at the
      last spot of importance!






 




 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment