Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What Joe the Bachelor is all about.


Hello everyone! 
So here is my story and why I chose to make this page.
First of all many of you don’t know this, but  I have actually been
single for almost FIVE years now. Yes I’ve had a few very short
term relationships, but honestly I don’t really think that counts. I
have dated many women over those 5 years and although I did
have some minor success,I didn’t really find that special someone
(obviously). 

Many times you hear that so and so meet so and so through a
friend, family, or work. Unfortunately, I basically work alone so
throw that one out. ….and believe it or not neither my friends nor
my family have set me up with anyone…not even a date in 5 years!
My guess would be that everyone thinks “oh Joe is dating and
doesn’t need help”. Guess what? This is your official notification
that  I’d totally dig getting some help!

So that being said…here I am making a “bachelor”facebook page
for myself haha. The truth is I actually want to be with someone! 
AND apparently I am not doing such a good job at finding them
myself. 

I’ve had to “start from scratch” with each person that I’ve dated
knowing ZERO about them and then ultimately finding out that
they are not the type of woman that I want to be with in many of
the cases, of course sometimes that chemistry just isn’t there
either.

The point is that Ive been spending a lot of time doing the getting
to know the person thing and I see an opportunity with my family
and friends on facebook  that could potentially move me out of
that time consuming stage of finding out if the girl is a good
person or not!

In other words lets say one of you knows a great girl who is a
good person and is single and poof I don’t have to waste my time
finding out that she isn’t a good person.  Talk about increasing my
chances of actually meeting “the one”….im utterly frustrated at
things going good and “girls faking who they really are” in order to
win me over and then I find out they aren’t quite as nice as I was
sold to believe.

How This Works
So this is how the facebook bachelor page goes. Take a peak at
some of the things that would be a major bonus as to a potential
love connection with me on the Potential tab on my facebook
wall and maybe someone you know of might suddenly pop in
your head.
It may seem I want a lot, but don’t forget ive been blessed
to
be surrounded by unbelievably great women like my mom, my

sisters,  my cousins, my friends, my two best friend’s mothers I
mean damn im lucky, but you girls make the bar so high! 

….so maybe you have someone in mind and well hey its
pretty simple to tell them about my page and they can buddy me
up and take a look for themselves….and you never know. Or
maybe you have another idea.









 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Joe the bachelor well u never met me...u could be missing out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe, you are a great guy. I have know you will find Miss Right!

    ReplyDelete